Somewhere in Seattle
random thoughts, coffee & everything in between

Saturday, August 1, 2026

Welcome to my little corner of the internet ;)

Hi

I guess every story has a beginning, and this is mine.

After a long time thinking about creating a place where I could save my thoughts, favorite songs, books, pictures, and little moments, I finally decided to start this blog.

I don't know exactly what this place will become, but I like the idea of having a small corner where memories can stay. A place for rainy afternoons, late-night thoughts, songs that mean something, and stories that deserve to be remembered.

I have always loved the feeling of discovering something old: a forgotten photograph, a song from years ago, a handwritten note, or a book that feels like another world. Maybe this blog will become a collection of those little things.

Here you'll probably find music, books, places I dream of visiting, random thoughts, and everything that inspires me.


So, welcome. Stay for a while. 


— B. :)

1 comment:

HIIII! so yeah, it’s september 11th :(

honestly, it feels a bit weird out here today. the city is just super quiet and the weather matches the mood perfectly cuz it’s literally li...