Somewhere in Seattle
random thoughts, coffee & everything in between

Sunday, August 2, 2026

Chapter 10: Scent

 Hi

I've been slowly making my way through Eclipse, and today I finally finished Chapter 10: Scent.

One of the things I love most about this series is how every chapter seems to build a little more tension. Nothing ever feels rushed, but at the same time, you can tell that something much bigger is waiting just around the corner.

This chapter has that quiet, unsettling feeling that makes Twilight so unique. The forests, the silence, the uncertainty... it all creates an atmosphere that's hard to describe, but impossible to forget.

Carlisle continues to be one of my favorite characters. His calmness, even when everything around him feels uncertain, is something I really admire. While everyone else prepares for what might happen next, he somehow manages to bring a sense of confidence to the room.

"They will have no skill or strategy, only brute strength."

That single line stayed with me for a while after I finished the chapter. It says so much with so few words and reminds you that the real danger isn't always intelligence—sometimes it's something far more unpredictable.

I'm really enjoying taking my time with this book instead of rushing through it. It makes me appreciate all the little details I didn't notice the first time.

— B. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

HIIII! so yeah, it’s september 11th :(

honestly, it feels a bit weird out here today. the city is just super quiet and the weather matches the mood perfectly cuz it’s literally li...